2 effortless summer hairstyles


Summer Is Coming!

Summer is here in a minute, and it's already hot! So I'm showing you guys
2 simple and easy hairstyles ideas :)

The first hairstyle is a half up half down hairstyle, with a braid, and it's super easy to do!







The second hairstyle is a messy bun, which is great when it's extra hot outside, and you don't have a lot of time !







What a fun way to start the summer!
It's also a great time for changes! So changing hairstyle or hair color is a great way of making
A fresh start!

Lately, I've been wanting to change my hair color to a lighter, ,more blonde color, So i used Madison Reed's hair color selector. If you haven't heard of them before, Madison Reed is an at home hair dye company, to help me figure out which color I should use! And I really recommend it!

What about you? Do you already have a favorite hairstyle for the summer?
Are you going to change your hair color maybe? 
Let me know in the comments!

Also, let me now if I should go full light blonde;)

Love, Gaia ❤️

8 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty look! I just love the color on you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such easy hairstyles, and your hair is gorgeous! I love your dress too. Great post!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovelyy! :)

    otherplaceswithparks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved both the hairstyles, perfect for summer and looks adorable on you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you like to follow each other on G+ and GFC?

    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creative and wonderful tips!I enjoyed your post very much, keep sharing dear!
    Please check my last post blog on MissGrey.ro
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/rochii-scurte-de-seara-pentru-petrecerile-de-final-de-an/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment <3

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

INSTAGRAM